Big D’s Country Music Quiz No.6
Just for a change (and a possible way of beating Margaret Brown who has won again this month with 9 out of 10 correct answers), I have compiled 10 anagrams of country singers old and new. Just unscramble as many as you can and send them in. Good luck. Big D.
- The Kit Boy.
- Tall Moth.
- Jean on Salad.
- My Makers Wash.
- Mailer Tram Band.
- Peachy Ridler.
- Try Lost Waif.
- Best Burnet.
- Doe Dunce Warrior.
- Eat new Song.
e-mail your answers by 5th May to email@example.com or print out and hand into the club for his attention. Remember to include your name and a contact number.
Answers to Quiz 5
- George Burns, at the age of 84. The song was , “I Wish I Was Eighteen Again”.
- Her Grandfather’s murderer.
- George Strait.
- Johnny Rodriguez.
- Ronnie Milsap and “Make No Mistake, She’s Mine”.
- Mickey Gilley in 1997 and Freddie Hart in 1972.
- Bill Lloyd, formerly with Foster and Lloyd.
- 22, during radio broadcasts some listeners thought he sounded like an old man. That gave him the idea to create this life-long character.
- Dolly Parton.
- “What’s Your Mama’s Name” in 1993. Although “Delta Dawn” was her first big hit, it never reached No.1.